Terms and Conditions
1. In accordance with the requirements of the Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data, as amended and completed, and the Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in electronic communications sector, the Company has the obligation to manage safely and only for specified purposes, personal data provided by the Users. Users understand and accept that the personal data they provide are processed by the Company in order to provide in optimum conditions the web services, advertising, publicity and marketing services, as well as electronic communication services. The users have no obligation to provide their personal data for the above-mentioned purposes. However, the refusal of the users to provide their personal data leads to inability to access the Service provided by the Company. The recorded information is intended for use by the Company and may be disclose only to the following recipients: other individuals or entities that process personal data on behalf of the Company and contractual partners of the Company, only to achieve the above purpose. Acceptance of the agreement by the Users and subsequent Site accessing means express consent of the User for processing and disclosure by the Company to third parties of the personal data in accordance with the terms of this information note and according to the law.
2. Any user, at his/her sole discretion, provides some of his/her personal data in order to create a valid account and to benefit from the Service provided by the Company. When creating the account, each User has the option to receive information concerning, services, events etc., provided by the Site, ticking the appropriate check box on the account creation page.
3. According to the Law no. 677/2001, any User has the right to access and change the data, the right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to refer to the court of law. The User also has the right to oppose to processing his/her personal data and to request such data to be deleted. The Users understand and accept that the deletion of their personal data will be followed by the deletion of their account from the system and, therefore, inability to access the Service provided by the Company. To exercise these rights, each User may make a written request for this purpose, submitted via regular mail to the Company: S.C. Tradeads Interactive S.R.L., headquartered in Bd. Pierre de Coubertin nr. 3-5, Office Building 5th floor, sector 2, Bucharest, 021901, registered with the Trade Register under the number J40/2362/1999, sole registration number 11740039 or via e-mail: email@example.com.
4. If any User data are incorrect, those Users are asked to inform the Company as soon as possible.
5. The Company applied for registration as personal data operator in the register of personal data processing.